Minnesota: 2015 HIX Participants
Carriers that have proposed rates for individual plans to be offered in 2015 on the HIX in Minnesota.
|1||Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota / Blue Plus||2014 HIX Participant|
|2||HealthPartners (Group Health Plan)||2014 HIX Participant|
|3||Medica Health Plans||2014 HIX Participant|
|4||UCare Minnesota||2014 HIX Participant|
Minnesota Department of Commerce | Commerce Announces Minnesota Health Insurance Rates – Lowest Rates in Nation for Second Year
This year MNsure will again have five companies competing for Minnesota consumers, with the addition of Blue Plus and the departure of PreferredOne.
After the review process, Commerce approved the rates for 150 plans in total for MNsure – 84 plans for individuals and 66 plans for small employers. Product choice increased dramatically across the state for 2015 with each geographic region of the state adding many more options for consumers.
Minnesota Department of Commerce | Approved and Effective Rate Filings by Company – 2015
BlueCross BlueShield Minnesota / Blue Plus | 2015 MNsure plans for individuals & families
- BlueBasic and BlueSave with the Consumer Value network
- BlueAccess and Blue Cross and Blue Shield, MSP with the Aware network
- BluePrint featuring the Allina Health Network
- BlueConnect with the Sanford Health Network
HealthPartners | 2015 individuals medical plans
- Key plans with Key Open Access Network
- MN Individual Choice – new
- MN Medica with Mayo Clinic – new
- MN Applause
- MN Inspiration HealthEast
- MN North Memorial Acclaim
- Fairview Choices